Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hajipur to Khurja Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Khurja Jn is Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Hajipur to Khurja Jn is Amrapali Express (15707) which travels a distance of 937 kms in just 18 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Khurja Jn is Lichchhavi Express (14005) which travels a distance of 1002 kms in 20 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Khurja Jn is Amrapali Express (15707) which reaches Khurja Jn with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Khurja Jn is Lichchhavi Express (14005) which reaches Khurja Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 37 mints.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.