Maurya Express (15028) departs from Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 614 kms. This train has 32 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hajipur to Hatia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Hatia is Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S).
Hajipur to Hatia Maurya Express (15028) departs from Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at . This train has 32 stoppages. Hajipur to Hatia train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1355 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Hajipur to Hatia is Maurya Special Fare Special (05028) which travels a distance of 614 kms in just 18 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Hatia is Maurya Express (15028) which travels a distance of 614 kms in 19 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Hatia is Maurya Express (15028) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Hatia is Maurya Express (15028) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.