No class available for this train
Pawan Express (11062) departs from Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at taking a total of 4 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 191 kms.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Hajipur to Ghazipur City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Ghazipur City is Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Hajipur to Ghazipur City Pawan Express (11062) departs from Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at . Hajipur to Ghazipur City train fare is Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Hajipur to Ghazipur City is Shramik Express (19052) which travels a distance of 190 kms in just 3 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Ghazipur City is Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express (15933) which travels a distance of 190 kms in 5 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Ghazipur City is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which reaches Ghazipur City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Ghazipur City is Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Ghazipur City with an average delay of over 2 hrs 16 mints.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.