Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Hajipur to Gauri Bazar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Gauri Bazar is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hajipur to Gauri Bazar is Barauni Lucknow Jn. Express (15203) which travels a distance of 205 kms in just 4 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Gauri Bazar is Maurya Festival Special (05027) which travels a distance of 205 kms in 6 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Gauri Bazar is Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) which reaches Gauri Bazar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Gauri Bazar is Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) which reaches Gauri Bazar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.