Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) departs from Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at taking a total of 9 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 391 kms. This train has 16 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Hajipur to Ayodhya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Ayodhya is Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 670 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Hajipur to Ayodhya Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) departs from Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Hajipur to Ayodhya train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.670 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Hajipur to Ayodhya is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which travels a distance of 391 kms in just 8 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Ayodhya is Asansol Gonda Express (13509) which travels a distance of 391 kms in 10 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Ayodhya is Asansol Gonda Express (13509) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Ayodhya is Asansol Gonda Express (13509) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.