No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Hajipur to Aunrihar Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Aunrihar Jn is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hajipur to Aunrihar Jn is Swatantrata Senani Express (12561) which travels a distance of 230 kms in just 4 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Aunrihar Jn is Kamakhya Indore Weekly Express (19306) which travels a distance of 230 kms in 6 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Aunrihar Jn is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which reaches Aunrihar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Aunrihar Jn is Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Aunrihar Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 51 mints.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.