Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hajipur to Ashok Nagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Ashok Nagar is Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Hajipur to Ashok Nagar is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which travels a distance of 1046 kms in just 26 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Ashok Nagar is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which travels a distance of 1299 kms in 30 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Ashok Nagar is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which reaches Ashok Nagar with an average delay of just 1 hrs 8 mints. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Ashok Nagar is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which reaches Ashok Nagar with an average delay of over 2 hrs 38 mints.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.