Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bhopal to Tulsipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Tulsipur is Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2005 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Tulsipur is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni) (11079) which travels a distance of 779 kms in just 15 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Tulsipur is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni) (15068) which travels a distance of 778 kms in 17 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Tulsipur is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni) (11079) which reaches Tulsipur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Tulsipur is Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni) (15066) which reaches Tulsipur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 43 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.