Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train seat availability & fare

Tue, June 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Himsagar Express
16317


GWL


SVDK
23:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Navyug Express
16687


GWL


SVDK
23:45
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tirunelveli Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
16787


GWL


SVDK
23:45
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Jabalpur Katra (Durgawati) Express
11449


GWL


SVDK
23:05
- T - - - - -
RLWL7/WL4
69%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL31/WL18
49%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL110/WL92
24%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Andaman Express
16031


GWL


SVDK
23:05
M - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Malwa SF Express
12919


GWL


SVDK
18:52
M T W T F S S
RLWL27/WL21
56%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL63/WL47
34%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL183/WL140
19%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Recently Asked Question

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train time table

Jabalpur Katra (Durgawati) Express (11449) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 984 kms. Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 18 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 968 kms. Andaman Express (16031) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 984 kms. Himsagar Express (16317) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 23 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 984 kms. Navyug Express (16687) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 23 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 984 kms.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train Seat Availability

In Malwa SF Express (12919), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL63/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL163/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Navyug Express (16687), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 20% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL129/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train Fare

Fare for trains from Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra is Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Andaman Express 16031

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Andaman Express (16031) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1250 in Third AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Malwa SF Express 12919

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1280 in Third AC, Rs.1835 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Malwa SF Express (12919), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL63/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL163/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur Katra (Durgawati) Express 11449

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur Katra (Durgawati) Express (11449) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1250 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Himsagar Express 16317

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Himsagar Express (16317) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.1250 in Third AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Navyug Express 16687

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra Navyug Express (16687) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1250 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Navyug Express (16687), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 20% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL129/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra is Malwa SF Express (12919) which travels a distance of 968 kms in just 18 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 984 kms in 23 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Vaishno Devi Katra is Malwa SF Express (12919) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of over 2 hrs 28 mints.

About Vaishno Devi Katra

Vaishno Devi is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu region). Vaishno Devi temple is one of the most popular religious spot in India. More than 10 million pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi every year. The temple is located on a 2800 ft high Trikuta Mountain. To go to Vaishno Devi, you first go to Jammu (a major railway head in North India). From Jammu, travel by road to Katra - 50 km. Katra serves as the base camp for pilgrims who visit Vaishno Devi. At Katra, one has to register for the Yatra. Around Katra, there are many caves where Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods) of Hindu mythology prefer to stay. Also one can visit Shiv Khori Gufa - some 4 hours drive on dusty and rough road. The cave is more than 150 mts long and there is a Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful and picturesque mountains, waterfalls and lakes. Nearest airport from Vaishno Devi is in Jammu, just 34 km away. Vaishno Devi Katra has 1 railway station - Vaishno Devi Katra (SVDK).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.