close
swap_horiz
close

Gwalior to Saugor trains

18216
Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar)
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
04 hr 58 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 815
3A
₹ 575
SL
₹ 210
01708
Atari Jabalpur SpecialFare Special
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 30 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22868
Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 28 min
SGO ()
Saugor
3A
₹ 980
18508
Hirakud (Hirakund) Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 23 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 815
3A
₹ 575
SL
₹ 210
18478
Kalinga Utkal Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 39 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 815
3A
₹ 575
SL
₹ 210
11450
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 00 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 815
3A
₹ 575
SL
₹ 210
12550
Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SF Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 05 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 845
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 240
12122
Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
04 hr 40 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 845
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 240
22182
Hazrat Nizamuddin Jabalpur SF Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
05 hr 12 min
SGO ()
Saugor
2A
₹ 845
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 240
info

Gwalior to Saugor train time table

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express (11450) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 5 hrs to cover the distance of 321 kms. Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12122) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 320 kms. Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 5 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 321 kms. Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 5 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 321 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Jabalpur SF Express (22182) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 5 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 320 kms.
info

Gwalior to Saugor train Seat Availability

In Kalinga Utkal Express (18478), seat availability status is RLWL29/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Jabalpur SF Express (22182), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL51/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gwalior to Saugor train Fare

Fare for trains from Gwalior to Saugor is Rs 1415 in First AC (1A), Rs 110 in None (GN), Rs 575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Gwalior to Saugor train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Gwalior to Saugor - Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12122).

Gwalior to Saugor Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12122) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Gwalior to Saugor sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1415 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.845 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Gwalior to Saugor train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Gwalior to Saugor - Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868).

Gwalior to Saugor Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Gwalior to Saugor humsafar fare is Rs.980 in Third AC for this train.

info

Gwalior to Saugor Hazrat Nizamuddin Jabalpur SF Express 22182

Gwalior to Saugor Hazrat Nizamuddin Jabalpur SF Express (22182) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Gwalior to Saugor train fare is Rs.1415 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.845 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Jabalpur SF Express (22182), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL51/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gwalior to Saugor Kalinga Utkal Express 18478

Gwalior to Saugor Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Gwalior to Saugor train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18478), seat availability status is RLWL29/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gwalior to Saugor Hirakud (Hirakund) Express 18508

Gwalior to Saugor Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Gwalior to Saugor train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gwalior to Saugor Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express 11450

Gwalior to Saugor Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express (11450) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Gwalior to Saugor train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gwalior to Saugor train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gwalior to Saugor is Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12122) which travels a distance of 320 kms in just 4 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Saugor is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which travels a distance of 321 kms in 5 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Saugor is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express (11450) which reaches Saugor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Saugor is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which reaches Saugor with an average delay of over 1 hrs 56 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.