close
swap_horiz
close

Gwalior to Raipur trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
18216
Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar)
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
16 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 445
18238
Chhattisgarh Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
23 hr 05 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 485
22868
Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
16 hr 45 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
12808
Samta Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
17 hr 55 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 515
12442
New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
14 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
12410
Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
17 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 515
info

Gwalior to Raipur train time table

Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 17 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1081 kms. New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 14 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1082 kms. Samta Express (12808) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 17 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1081 kms. Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1082 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 16 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 936 kms.
info

Gwalior to Raipur train Seat Availability

In Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Samta Express (12808), seat availability status is GNWL50/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL124/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gwalior to Raipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Gwalior to Raipur is Rs 3285 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Gwalior to Raipur train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Gwalior to Raipur - New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442).

Gwalior to Raipur New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Gwalior to Raipur rajdhani fare is Rs.4090 in First AC, Rs.2530 in Third AC and Rs.3525 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Bilaspur Rajdhani connects New Delhi to the state of Chhattisgarh. This is one of those Rajdhanis that does not originate or terminate to a state capital. Bilaspur Rajdhani is again a long train consisting of 20 coaches in total. It consists of 6 AC II tier coaches which is maximum in any Rajdhani after Patna Rajdhani which has 7.

info

Gwalior to Raipur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Gwalior to Raipur - Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868).

Gwalior to Raipur Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Gwalior to Raipur humsafar fare is Rs.2100 in Third AC for this train.

info

Gwalior to Raipur Samta Express 12808

Gwalior to Raipur Samta Express (12808) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Gwalior to Raipur train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Samta Express (12808), seat availability status is GNWL50/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL124/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gwalior to Raipur Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express 12410

Gwalior to Raipur Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Gwalior to Raipur train fare is Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gwalior to Raipur Chhattisgarh Express 18238

Gwalior to Raipur Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Gwalior to Raipur train fare is Rs.3285 in First AC, Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gwalior to Raipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gwalior to Raipur is New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442) which travels a distance of 1082 kms in just 14 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Raipur is Chhattisgarh Express (18238) which travels a distance of 1082 kms in 23 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Raipur is Samta Express (12808) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Raipur is Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 34 mints.
info

About Raipur

Raipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is very significant and prominent, especially for its steel markets. Raipur is home to one of the biggest and largest steel markets in India and also one of the biggest industrial centers. Apart from these, the city also boasts off aluminum, power and also coal industries. Raipur is located near the centre of a large plain, sometimes referred as the rice bowl of India, where hundreds of varieties of rice are grown. Raipur Junction is the main railway station serving the city of Raipur.It is only few of the railway stations in India which has been given the grade 'A-1' by the Indian Railways and is one of the highest revenue earning railway stations in India. This station is one of the prominent stations on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. It is also the originating point of the Raipur-Vizianagarm branch line route. Swami Vivekananda Airport or Mana Airport is primary airport serving the state of Chhattisgarh.The airport is located, 15 km south of Raipur near Naya Raipur. There are many sightseeing attractions in Raipur that you must definitely visit Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Budhapara Lake, Vivekanand Sarovar, Hajra Waterfall, Kevalya Dham, Nandavan Garden. Raipur has 1 railway station - Raipur Jn (R).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel in waiting tatkal ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2835137985 for train 12148 NZM KOP EXP]
edit Answer
41 views
  
0 reply
I opted for lower berth preference while booking ticket. Will I get lower berth or not?
My query about pnr 4451925646. I booked my ticket nd its get confirmed. I booked a tic in 3A. But i had a preference for side lower berth. Whether can i get my preference or it will change. ??
edit Answer
37 views
  
1 reply
When the chart is gonna prepared
Chart for train Durunto Express from hazart nizamuddim to pune??? When it prepares???
edit Answer
13 views
  
0 reply
Can I travel in Tatkal waiting ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2835137985 for train 12148 NZM KOP EXP]
edit Answer
60 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in waiting 3 AC counter ticket?
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu.
edit Answer
371 views
  
2 replies
When does the chart preparation for the ticket takes place?
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
183 views
  
1 reply
How can I see chart online
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
64 views
  
1 reply
How can I check chart online?
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
103 views
  
0 reply
Where should I complain if train's condition is worst? Train Number-15906
We were travelling in 15906 train Vijayawada to Chenganore S/L S3 COACH 300+people are in coach we raised so many complaints online in 24 hours of journey we didn’t found any TC or RPF in this worrest…
edit Answer
149 views
  
0 reply
Seat avability of quta
How many seat availability 3rd ac puri snsi train
edit Answer
146 views
  
0 reply
Do I need to book a half ticket for child of age 10?
@Sumit_Rama You will be charged full fare for children aged 5-12 if a separate seat or berth is sought. Now, the half ticket is still available, but without a seat or berth. In such cases, parents o…
check_circle Solved
457 views
  
5 replies