Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Gwalior to Malkheri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gwalior to Malkheri is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 90 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gwalior to Malkheri is Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar) (18216) which travels a distance of 250 kms in just 3 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Malkheri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which travels a distance of 251 kms in 4 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Malkheri is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express (11450) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Malkheri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of over 39 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.