Amritsar Indore Express (19326) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Maksi station (MKC) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 441 kms.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Gwalior to Maksi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gwalior to Maksi is Rs 1715 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Gwalior to Maksi Amritsar Indore Express (19326) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Maksi station (MKC) at . Gwalior to Maksi train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Gwalior to Maksi is Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express (11103) which travels a distance of 440 kms in just 8 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Maksi is Ujjaini Express (14310) which travels a distance of 584 kms in 13 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Maksi is Gwalior Pune Weekly Express (11102) which reaches Maksi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Maksi is Dehradun Indore Express (14318) which reaches Maksi with an average delay of over 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.