Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Gwalior to Mahoba can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gwalior to Mahoba is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gwalior to Mahoba is Mathura Prayagraj Virangana SF Special (04136) which travels a distance of 235 kms in just 3 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Mahoba is Udaipur City Khajuraho Express (19666) which travels a distance of 235 kms in 4 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Mahoba is Bundelkhand Express (11107) which reaches Mahoba with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Mahoba is Bundelkhand Express (11107) which reaches Mahoba with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.