Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Gwalior to Kulpahar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gwalior to Kulpahar is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gwalior to Kulpahar is Gwalior Howrah Chambal Express (12176) which travels a distance of 214 kms in just 3 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Kulpahar is Udaipur City Khajuraho Express (19666) which travels a distance of 213 kms in 4 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Kulpahar is Mathura Howrah Chambal Express (12178) which reaches Kulpahar with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Kulpahar is Udaipur City Khajuraho Express (19666) which reaches Kulpahar with an average delay of over 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.