Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gwalior to Khandwa train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Karnataka Express
12628


GWL


KNW
09:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL11/WL11
82%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL44/WL36
38%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL99/WL71
25%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL410/WL298
11%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Lashkar SF Express
12162


GWL


KNW
11:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amritsar Mumbai CSMT ( Pathankot) Express
11058


GWL


KNW
13:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL20/WL18
77%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL47/WL28
76%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL133/WL111
63%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
12422


GWL


KNW
10:59
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shri Ganganagar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
12486


GWL


KNW
10:59
- - W - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Una Himachal Hazur Sahib Nanded Weekly SF Express
22458


GWL


KNW
10:59
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Punjab Mail
12138


GWL


KNW
11:04
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
12148


GWL


KNW
10:51
- - - T - - -
--
AVAILABLE 4
100%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12782


GWL


KNW
10:51
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12618


GWL


KNW
10:10
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL19
47%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL50/WL40
49%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Jhelum Express
11078


GWL


KNW
11:46
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sachkhand Express
12716


GWL


KNW
10:14
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL7/WL7
68%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL26/WL15
42%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL56/WL47
41%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Goa Express
12780


GWL


KNW
09:50
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL12
44%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL42/WL38
44%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
14314


GWL


KNW
13:07
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Gwalior to Khandwa train time table

Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 11 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 665 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 10 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 665 kms. Karnataka Express (12628) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 9 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 665 kms. Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 10 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 664 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 9 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 665 kms.

Gwalior to Khandwa train Seat Availability

In Punjab Mail (12138), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL104/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL127/WL82 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL251/WL199 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL61/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL46/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Khandwa train Fare

Fare for trains from Gwalior to Khandwa is Rs 2435 in First AC (1A), Rs 190 in None (GN), Rs 970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL).

Gwalior to Khandwa Goa Express 12780

Gwalior to Khandwa Goa Express (12780) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Gwalior to Khandwa train fare is Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL46/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Khandwa Sachkhand Express 12716

Gwalior to Khandwa Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Gwalior to Khandwa train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL61/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Khandwa Karnataka Express 12628

Gwalior to Khandwa Karnataka Express (12628) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Gwalior to Khandwa train fare is Rs.2435 in First AC, Rs.205 in None, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL127/WL82 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL251/WL199 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Khandwa Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express 12148

Gwalior to Khandwa Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Gwalior to Khandwa train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.

Gwalior to Khandwa Punjab Mail 12138

Gwalior to Khandwa Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Gwalior to Khandwa train fare is Rs.2435 in First AC, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12138), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL104/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.