Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn trains

Wed, October 17
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Karnataka Express
12628


GWL


BSL
11:20
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Lashkar SF Express
12162


GWL


BSL
13:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pathankot) Express
11058


GWL


BSL
15:50
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express
22456


GWL


BSL
11:50
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Punjab Mail
12138


GWL


BSL
12:45
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
12148


GWL


BSL
12:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12782


GWL


BSL
12:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangala Lakshadweep Express
12618


GWL


BSL
12:00
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11078


GWL


BSL
13:49
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL13
91%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL20/WL15
90%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL74/WL47
82%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Sachkhand Express
12716


GWL


BSL
12:09
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL5/WL3
79%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL9/WL7
69%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL58/WL40
60%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
22110


GWL


BSL
10:09
- - W - - - -
GNWL1/WL1
93%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL37/WL8
94%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL64/WL11
92%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Goa Express
12780


GWL


BSL
11:45
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL8/WL6
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL35/WL25
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express
12406


GWL


BSL
19:20
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
14314


GWL


BSL
14:57
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Can u please tell that food is available in 22887 hwh ypr humsafar express?
@JALLIPALLI_ANKABABU No, this train does not serve food like in other premium trains, but this train does have a pantry car. So if you want food during your journey, you can ask for it and can pay dur…
Solved
263 views
  
2 replies

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train time table

Jhelum Express (11078) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 13 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 789 kms. Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 12 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 789 kms. Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 12 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 788 kms. Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (14314) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 788 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22110) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 10 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 788 kms.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train Seat Availability

In Jhelum Express (11078), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn is Rs 2730 in First AC (1A), Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1565 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL).

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Sachkhand Express 12716

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express 22110

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22110) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.1130 in Third AC and Rs.1610 in Second AC for this train.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express 14314

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (14314) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Punjab Mail 12138

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Jhelum Express 11078

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn Jhelum Express (11078) departs from Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11078), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22110) which travels a distance of 788 kms in just 10 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express (12406) which travels a distance of 1172 kms in 19 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gwalior to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express (12406) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 48 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.