Guwahati Tambaram Express (15630) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at taking a total of 21 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 1003 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Guwahati to Purulia Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Purulia Jn is Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL).
Guwahati to Purulia Jn Guwahati Tambaram Express (15630) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at . Guwahati to Purulia Jn train fare is Rs.260 in None, Rs.1275 in Third AC, Rs.1850 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.