No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Guwahati to Nalbari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Nalbari is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Nalbari is Kamakhya Alipur Duar InterCity Express (UnReserved) (15772) which travels a distance of 57 kms in just 1 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Nalbari is Guwahati New Bongaigaon Passenger (UnReserved) (55818) which travels a distance of 64 kms in 2 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Nalbari is Kanchanjunga Express (13176) which reaches Nalbari with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Nalbari is Guwahati New Bongaigaon Passenger (UnReserved) (55818) which reaches Nalbari with an average delay of over 18 mints.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.