Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Guwahati to Hasimara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Hasimara is Rs 1335 in First AC (1A), Rs 105 in None (GN), Rs 560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Hasimara is Kamakhya Indore Weekly Express (19306) which travels a distance of 319 kms in just 5 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Hasimara is Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) which travels a distance of 319 kms in 6 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Hasimara is Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) which reaches Hasimara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Hasimara is Kamakhya Ranchi Weekly Express (15662) which reaches Hasimara with an average delay of over 11 mints.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.