close
swap_horiz
close

Guwahati to Mughalsarai trains

01666
Agartala Habibganj Special Fare Special
GHY ()
Guwahati
20 hr 08 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
14019
Tripura Sundari Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
19 hr 28 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 495
15601
Silchar New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
19 hr 28 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 495
12501
Guwahati New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
19 hr 28 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 525
12423
Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
17 hr 56 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
20501
Agartala Anand Vihar Terminal Rajdhani Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
18 hr 55 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
12505
North East Express
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
21 hr 02 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 515
15632
Guwahati Barmer Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
22 hr 14 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 495
15636
Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express
GHY ()
Guwahati
22 hr 17 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
2S
₹ 285
15668
Kamakhya Gandhidham Express
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
22 hr 04 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 495
14055
Brahmaputra Mail
GHY ()
Guwahati
27 hr 46 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 535
15648
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town)
GHY ()
Guwahati
26 hr 37 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 535
15646
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar)
GHY ()
Guwahati
24 hr 42 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
15624
Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
24 hr 39 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
12520
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
19 hr 54 min
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai train time table

Guwahati New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12501) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 19 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1112 kms. Brahmaputra Mail (14055) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 27 hrs 46 mints to cover the distance of 1256 kms. North East Express (12505) departs from Kamakhya station (KYQ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 21 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 1080 kms. Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (12520) departs from Kamakhya station (KYQ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 19 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 1080 kms. Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) departs from Kamakhya station (KYQ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 24 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 1086 kms.
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai train Seat Availability

In Brahmaputra Mail (14055), seat availability status is RLWL120/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In North East Express (12505), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL149/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624), seat availability status is GNWL72/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Guwahati to Mughalsarai is Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3330 in First AC (1A), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 270 in None (GN) and Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2450 in Second AC (2A), Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1710 in Third AC (3A).
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Guwahati to Mughalsarai - Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12423) and Agartala Anand Vihar Terminal Rajdhani Express (20501).

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12423) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai rajdhani fare is Rs.4190 in First AC, Rs.2625 in Third AC and Rs.3620 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12423), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL74/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh Town. Dibrugarh is the only non-capital city in India to have Rajdhani train originating and terminating in it on a daily basis. There are 3 pairs of Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh and Guwahati. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is said to be the slowest Rajdhani amongst all the Rajdhani trains. Its average running speed is only 65 kmph.

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Agartala Anand Vihar Terminal Rajdhani Express (20501) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai rajdhani fare is Rs.4165 in First AC, Rs.2615 in Third AC and Rs.3615 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Guwahati to Mughalsarai - Guwahati New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12501) and Silchar New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15601).

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Guwahati New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12501) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Silchar New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15601) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3330 in First AC, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express 15624

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) departs from Kamakhya station (KYQ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624), seat availability status is GNWL72/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai North East Express 12505

Guwahati to Mughalsarai North East Express (12505) departs from Kamakhya station (KYQ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In North East Express (12505), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL149/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Brahmaputra Mail 14055

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Brahmaputra Mail (14055) departs from Guwahati station (GHY) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Brahmaputra Mail (14055), seat availability status is RLWL120/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC SF Express 12520

Guwahati to Mughalsarai Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (12520) departs from Kamakhya station (KYQ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Guwahati to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.1375 in Third AC and Rs.1970 in Second AC for this train.
info

Guwahati to Mughalsarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Guwahati to Mughalsarai is Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12423) which travels a distance of 1087 kms in just 17 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Mughalsarai is Brahmaputra Mail (14055) which travels a distance of 1256 kms in 27 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Mughalsarai is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar) (15646) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Mughalsarai is Agartala Habibganj Special Fare Special (01666) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 37 mints.
info

About Guwahati

Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
info

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.