Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Guwahati to Dalkolha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Dalkolha is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2000 in First AC (1A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Dalkolha is Guwahati Barmer Express (15632) which travels a distance of 523 kms in just 9 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Dalkolha is Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) which travels a distance of 569 kms in 11 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Dalkolha is Guwahati Barmer Express (15632) which reaches Dalkolha with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Dalkolha is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Dalkolha with an average delay of over 2 hrs 3 mints.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.