Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Guwahati to Dalgaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Dalgaon is Rs 1440 in First AC (1A), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 610 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Dalgaon is Kamakhya Udaipur City Kavi Guru Express (19710) which travels a distance of 344 kms in just 6 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Dalgaon is Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) which travels a distance of 344 kms in 6 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Dalgaon is Dibrugarh Jhajha Weekly Express (15942) which reaches Dalgaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Dalgaon is Dibrugarh Jhajha Weekly Express (15942) which reaches Dalgaon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.