Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Guwahati to Azamnagar Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Azamnagar Road is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2105 in First AC (1A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A), Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 875 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A), Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Azamnagar Road is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which travels a distance of 566 kms in just 10 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Azamnagar Road is Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) which travels a distance of 611 kms in 12 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Azamnagar Road is Kanchanjungha Express (13174) which reaches Azamnagar Road with an average delay of just 24 mints. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Azamnagar Road is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Azamnagar Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 11 mints.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.