Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Guwahati to Akbarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Akbarpur is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Akbarpur is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which travels a distance of 1246 kms in just 25 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Akbarpur is Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express (15933) which travels a distance of 1258 kms in 29 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Akbarpur is Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express (15933) which reaches Akbarpur with an average delay of just 18 mints. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Akbarpur is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which reaches Akbarpur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 18 mints.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.