Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Guwahati to Abhaipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Abhaipur is Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1740 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1565 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2245 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Abhaipur is Kamakhya Gaya Weekly Express (15620) which travels a distance of 918 kms in just 18 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Guwahati to Abhaipur is Brahmaputra Mail (15955) which travels a distance of 899 kms in 20 hrs 36 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Abhaipur is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town) (15648) which reaches Abhaipur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Abhaipur is Brahmaputra Mail (15955) which reaches Abhaipur with an average delay of over 40 mints.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.