Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Gurla to Bundi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gurla to Bundi is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gurla to Bundi is Kota Mandsor Passenger (UnReserved) (59833) which travels a distance of 32 kms in just 30 mints. The slowest train from Gurla to Bundi is Haldighati Passenger (59812) which travels a distance of 44 kms in 2 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Gurla to Bundi is Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020) which reaches Bundi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gurla to Bundi is Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020) which reaches Bundi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.