Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Gurgaon to Rajgarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gurgaon to Rajgarh is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gurgaon to Rajgarh is Ashram Express (12916) which travels a distance of 162 kms in just 2 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Gurgaon to Rajgarh is Malani Express (14661) which travels a distance of 162 kms in 2 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Gurgaon to Rajgarh is Malani Express (14661) which reaches Rajgarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gurgaon to Rajgarh is Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi) (14321) which reaches Rajgarh with an average delay of over 44 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.