Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Gurgaon to Loharu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gurgaon to Loharu is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1270 in Second AC (2A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 910 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gurgaon to Loharu is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Jodhpur SF Express (22482) which travels a distance of 142 kms in just 2 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Gurgaon to Loharu is Tilak Bridge Shri Ganganagar Fast Passenger (54768) which travels a distance of 142 kms in 3 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Gurgaon to Loharu is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Loharu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gurgaon to Loharu is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) which reaches Loharu with an average delay of over 2 hrs 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.