Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur train Seat Availability & Fare
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur - New Delhi Ajmer Shatabdi Express (12015).
Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur New Delhi Ajmer Shatabdi Express (12015) departs from Gurgaon station (GGN) at and arrives Gandhinagar Jaipur station (GADJ) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur shatabdi fare is Rs.610 in Chair Car and Rs.1225 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur - JP DOUBLE DCKER (12986).
Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur JP DOUBLE DCKER (12986) departs from Gurgaon station (GGN) at and arrives Gandhinagar Jaipur station (GADJ) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Gurgaon to Gandhinagar Jaipur double-decker fare is Rs.470 in Chair Car for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.