Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Gurgaon to Churu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gurgaon to Churu is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gurgaon to Churu is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Jodhpur SF Express (22482) which travels a distance of 250 kms in just 4 hrs. The slowest train from Gurgaon to Churu is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) which travels a distance of 250 kms in 4 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Gurgaon to Churu is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Churu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gurgaon to Churu is Salasar SF Express (22421) which reaches Churu with an average delay of over 11 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.