Malani Express (14659) departs from Gurgaon station (GGN) at and arrives Barmer station (BME) at taking a total of 14 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 797 kms. This train has 33 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Gurgaon to Barmer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gurgaon to Barmer is Rs 2705 in First AC (1A), Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1450 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL).
Gurgaon to Barmer Malani Express (14659) departs from Gurgaon station (GGN) at and arrives Barmer station (BME) at . This train has 33 stoppages. Gurgaon to Barmer train fare is Rs.2705 in First AC, Rs.235 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.