No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 25 trains that run from Guntur to Piduguralla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guntur to Piduguralla is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 670 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guntur to Piduguralla is Narasapur Secunderabad SpecialFare Special (07255) which travels a distance of 74 kms in just 40 mints. The slowest train from Guntur to Piduguralla is Repalle Secunderabad Passenger (UnReserved) (57652) which travels a distance of 74 kms in 1 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Guntur to Piduguralla is Villupuram Secunderabad SpecialFare Special (06043) which reaches Piduguralla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guntur to Piduguralla is Tatanagar Kacheguda SpecialFare Special (07439) which reaches Piduguralla with an average delay of over 4 hrs 39 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.