Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Guntur to Koppal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guntur to Koppal is Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Guntur to Koppal is Howrah Vasco Da Gama Special (08049) which travels a distance of 544 kms in just 10 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Guntur to Koppal is Vijayawada Hubballi Passenger (56501) which travels a distance of 544 kms in 16 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Guntur to Koppal is Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225) which reaches Koppal with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Guntur to Koppal is Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047) which reaches Koppal with an average delay of over 22 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.