Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Guntur to Hyderabad - Golconda COVID 19 Special (07201) and Falaknuma Covid 19 SF Special (02703).
Guntur to Hyderabad Golconda COVID 19 Special (07201) departs from Guntur Jn station (GNT) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Guntur to Hyderabad covid fare is Rs.525 in Chair Car and Rs.145 in Second Seater for this train. In Golconda COVID 19 Special (07201), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL11 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 991 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
Guntur to Hyderabad Falaknuma Covid 19 SF Special (02703) departs from Guntur Jn station (GNT) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Guntur to Hyderabad covid fare is Rs.1255 in First AC, Rs.555 in Third AC, Rs.135 in Second Seater, Rs.760 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Falaknuma Covid 19 SF Special (02703), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL50/WL43 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.