No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Guntur to Betamcherla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guntur to Betamcherla is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guntur to Betamcherla is Kondaveedu Express (17211) which travels a distance of 297 kms in just 5 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Guntur to Betamcherla is Vijayawada Hubballi Passenger (56501) which travels a distance of 297 kms in 8 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Guntur to Betamcherla is Guntur Kacheguda Express (17252) which reaches Betamcherla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guntur to Betamcherla is Guntur Kacheguda Special (07251) which reaches Betamcherla with an average delay of over 4 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.