Guntur Jn to Agra Cantt train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Guntur Jn Station Details
|17281||GNT NS EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|17243||GNT RGDA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17261||GNT TPTY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12747||PALANADU SF EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|17251||GNT KCG EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Agra Cantt Station Details
|20976||CHAMBAL EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12162||LASHKAR EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|13168||AGC KOAA EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
|11902||AGC VGLB EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay|
|12320||AGC KOAA SF EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Guntur to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guntur to Agra is Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.