Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Guntakal Jn to Udgir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guntakal Jn to Udgir is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1995 in First AC (1A), Rs 1205 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 845 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guntakal Jn to Udgir is Renigunta Aurangabad Weekly Special (07622) which travels a distance of 512 kms in just 8 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Guntakal Jn to Udgir is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which travels a distance of 512 kms in 10 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Guntakal Jn to Udgir is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which reaches Udgir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guntakal Jn to Udgir is Yesvantpur Latur COVID 19 Special (06583) which reaches Udgir with an average delay of over 43 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.