Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Guntakal Jn to Koppal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guntakal Jn to Koppal is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guntakal Jn to Koppal is Howrah Vasco Da Gama Special (08049) which travels a distance of 143 kms in just 2 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Guntakal Jn to Koppal is Vijayawada Hubballi Passenger (56501) which travels a distance of 143 kms in 4 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Guntakal Jn to Koppal is Mysuru Sainagar Shirdi Weekly Express (16217) which reaches Koppal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guntakal Jn to Koppal is Tirupati Hubballi Intercity Passenger (57274) which reaches Koppal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.