No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Gunji to Belgaum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gunji to Belgaum is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 30 in None (GN) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S) and Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC).
The fastest train from Gunji to Belgaum is Londa Miraj Passenger (UnReserved) (51432) which travels a distance of 37 kms in just 41 mints. The slowest train from Gunji to Belgaum is Vishwamanava Express (17326) which travels a distance of 38 kms in 1 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Gunji to Belgaum is Castle Rock Miraj Passenger (UnReserved) (51406) which reaches Belgaum with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Gunji to Belgaum is Vasco Da Gama Belagavi Passenger Special (UnReserved) (06922) which reaches Belgaum with an average delay of over 1 hrs 11 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.