Dayodaya Express (12182) departs from Guna station (GUNA) at and arrives Damoh station (DMO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 267 kms.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Guna to Damoh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guna to Damoh is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Guna to Damoh Dayodaya Express (12182) departs from Guna station (GUNA) at and arrives Damoh station (DMO) at . Guna to Damoh train fare is Rs.125 in Second Seater, Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.745 in Second AC, Rs.215 in Sleeper, Rs.110 in None and Rs.540 in Third AC for this train.
The fastest train from Guna to Damoh is Dayodaya Express (12182) which travels a distance of 267 kms in just 4 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Guna to Damoh is Kota Jabalpur Express (19809) which travels a distance of 266 kms in 6 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Guna to Damoh is Bikaner Puri Express (14709) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guna to Damoh is Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express (18574) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of over 2 hrs.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.