Gulbarga to Trivandrum Central train Seat Availability & Fare
Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Kalaburagi Junction station (KLBG) at and arrives Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at taking a total of 28 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1480 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Gulbarga to Thiruvananthapuram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gulbarga to Thiruvananthapuram is Rs 1565 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1985 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL).
Gulbarga to Thiruvananthapuram Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Kalaburagi Junction station (KLBG) at and arrives Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at . Gulbarga to Thiruvananthapuram train fare is Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2390 in Second AC and Rs.620 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.