Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Gulbarga to Karjat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gulbarga to Karjat is Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Gulbarga to Karjat is Coimbatore Rajkot Express (16614) which travels a distance of 467 kms in just 8 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Gulbarga to Karjat is MGR Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) which travels a distance of 466 kms in 9 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Gulbarga to Karjat is Konark Express (11020) which reaches Karjat with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gulbarga to Karjat is Konark Express (11020) which reaches Karjat with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.