Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Gulbarga to Eluru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gulbarga to Eluru is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 770 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1320 in Second AC (2A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 930 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 990 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1740 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1245 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gulbarga to Eluru is Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) which travels a distance of 594 kms in just 11 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Gulbarga to Eluru is Konark Covid 19 Special (01019) which travels a distance of 630 kms in 12 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Gulbarga to Eluru is Konark Express (11019) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gulbarga to Eluru is Konark Express (11019) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.