Kerala Express (12626) departs from Gudur Jn station (GDR) at and arrives Palakkad station (PGT) at taking a total of 11 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 619 kms.
Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Gudur Jn to Palakkad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gudur Jn to Palakkad is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).
Gudur Jn to Palakkad Kerala Express (12626) departs from Gudur Jn station (GDR) at and arrives Palakkad station (PGT) at . Gudur Jn to Palakkad train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.970 in Third AC, Rs.1375 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Gudur Jn to Palakkad is Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express (22851) which travels a distance of 619 kms in just 11 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Gudur Jn to Palakkad is Gondia Mangaluru Special Fare One Way Special (08601) which travels a distance of 629 kms in 16 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Gudur Jn to Palakkad is Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special (07115) which reaches Palakkad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gudur Jn to Palakkad is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which reaches Palakkad with an average delay of over 3 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.