Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Gudur Jn to Miryalaguda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gudur Jn to Miryalaguda is Rs 1735 in First AC (1A), Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gudur Jn to Miryalaguda is Sabari Express (17229) which travels a distance of 422 kms in just 6 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Gudur Jn to Miryalaguda is MGR Chennai Central Hyderabad SF Express (12603) which travels a distance of 421 kms in 7 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Gudur Jn to Miryalaguda is Tirupati Nagarsol Special Fare Special (via Guntur) (07417) which reaches Miryalaguda with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gudur Jn to Miryalaguda is Sabari Express (17229) which reaches Miryalaguda with an average delay of over 42 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.