Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Gudur Jn to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gudur Jn to Mangalore is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1590 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gudur Jn to Mangalore is Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express (22851) which travels a distance of 971 kms in just 18 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Gudur Jn to Mangalore is Gondia Mangaluru Special Fare One Way Special (08601) which travels a distance of 981 kms in 23 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Gudur Jn to Mangalore is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Mangalore Cntl with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gudur Jn to Mangalore is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Mangalore Cntl with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.