close
swap_horiz
close

Gorakhpur to Delhi trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Gorakhpur to Delhi on Tue, Aug 27
12203
Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 15 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
3A
₹ 755
CC
₹ 650
14009
Champaran Satyagrah Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 35 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 380
15621
Kamakhya Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 35 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 380
15529
Saharsa Anand Vihar Terminal Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 35 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
04035
Chhapra Anand Vihar Terminal Summer Special
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
16 hr 05 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
04403
Barauni New Delhi AC Special Fare Special
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
16 hr 15 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
15707
Amrapali Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
14 hr 15 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
SL
₹ 395
15273
Satyagraha Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
17 hr 30 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 375
12565
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 25 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
SL
₹ 425
12555
Gorakhdham SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 15 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
SL
₹ 425
12553
Vaishali SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 35 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
SL
₹ 425
12557
Sapt Kranti SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 00 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 415
12571
Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Barhni)
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
14 hr 05 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14673
Shaheed Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 00 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
SL
₹ 385
12595
Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Basti)
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
12 hr 50 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15705
Champaran Humsafar Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 20 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
15057
Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 55 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 385
04023
Barauni Delhi AC Special Fare Special
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 35 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
04025
Darbhanga Anand Vihar Terminal Bi Weekly Special
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15 hr 35 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12523
New Jalpaiguri New Delhi SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 50 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
SL
₹ 420
15279
Poorabiya Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 35 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 385
19602
New Jalpaiguri Udaipur City Weekly Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 55 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
SL
₹ 385
05933
Dibrugarh Anand Vihar Terminal One Way Special
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
18 hr 45 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
N/A
12211
Muzaffarpur Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
13 hr 55 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
3A
₹ 730
19270
Muzaffarpur Porbandar Motihari Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
14 hr 10 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
SL
₹ 385
22411
Arunachal AC SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
12 hr 10 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15909
Avadh Assam Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
16 hr 00 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
SL
₹ 385
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train time table

Gorakhdham SF Express (12555) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 13 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 782 kms. Vaishali SF Express (12553) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 785 kms. Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 13 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 785 kms. Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12595) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 12 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 769 kms. Sapt Kranti SF Express (12557) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 748 kms.
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Gorakhdham SF Express (12555), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL190/WL121 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vaishali SF Express (12553), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 25% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL51/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12595), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 378 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow. In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12557), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Gorakhpur to Delhi is Rs 650 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2485 in First AC (1A), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 205 in None (GN) and Rs 730 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 820 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A).
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 2 garib-rath trains run from Gorakhpur to Delhi - Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) and Muzaffarpur Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12211).

Gorakhpur to Delhi Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi garib-rath fare is Rs.650 in Chair Car and Rs.755 in Third AC for this train. In Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203), seat availability status is RLWL51/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL29/WL22 in Chair Car (CC) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Delhi Muzaffarpur Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12211) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi garib-rath fare is Rs.730 in Third AC for this train.

info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Gorakhpur to Delhi - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565).

Gorakhpur to Delhi Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.230 in None, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL51/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Gorakhpur to Delhi - Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12571), Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12595) and Champaran Humsafar Express (15705).

Gorakhpur to Delhi Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12571) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi humsafar fare is Rs.1960 in Third AC for this train.

Gorakhpur to Delhi Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12595) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi humsafar fare is Rs.1860 in Third AC for this train. In Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12595), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 378 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Delhi Champaran Humsafar Express (15705) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Old Delhi station (DLI) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi humsafar fare is Rs.1925 in Third AC for this train.

info

Gorakhpur to Delhi Gorakhdham SF Express 12555

Gorakhpur to Delhi Gorakhdham SF Express (12555) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.230 in None, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12555), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL190/WL121 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi Sapt Kranti SF Express 12557

Gorakhpur to Delhi Sapt Kranti SF Express (12557) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi train fare is Rs.2640 in First AC, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12557), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi Vaishali SF Express 12553

Gorakhpur to Delhi Vaishali SF Express (12553) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Gorakhpur to Delhi train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.230 in None, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12553), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 25% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gorakhpur to Delhi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gorakhpur to Delhi is Arunachal AC SF Express (22411) which travels a distance of 769 kms in just 12 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Gorakhpur to Delhi is Dibrugarh Anand Vihar Terminal One Way Special (05933) which travels a distance of 717 kms in 18 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Gorakhpur to Delhi is Gorakhpur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12571) which reaches Anand Vihar Trm with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gorakhpur to Delhi is Saharsa Anand Vihar Terminal Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15529) which reaches Anand Vihar Trm with an average delay of over 1 hrs 45 mints.
info

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.