Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC
Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express
12203


GKP


LDH
17:40
M T - - F - -
--
RLWL70/WL46
39%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
RLWL39/WL27
51%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved)
15211


GKP


LDH
19:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Saharsa Amritsar Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
14603


GKP


LDH
19:55
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Gorakhpur Amritsar Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
22423


GKP


LDH
17:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Amrapali Express
15707


GKP


LDH
20:45
M T W T F S S
RLWL7/WL6
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL11/WL6
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL77/WL55
16%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Mour Dhwaj Express
12491


GKP


LDH
16:48
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bhagalpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
15097


GKP


LDH
17:32
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Lohit Express
15651


GKP


LDH
17:32
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Guwahati Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
15653


GKP


LDH
17:32
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gorakhpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath SF Express
12587


GKP


LDH
17:12
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Saharsa Amritsar Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15531


GKP


LDH
21:10
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Kamakhya Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
15655


GKP


LDH
18:00
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shaheed Express
14673


GKP


LDH
25:20
M - W T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Saharsa Amritsar Jan Sewa Express (UnReserved)
15209


GKP


LDH
17:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
New Jalpaiguri Amritsar Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12407


GKP


LDH
16:50
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
Katihar Jalandhar City Special
05717


GKP


LDH
17:50
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train time table

Gorakhpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath SF Express (12587) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 17 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 983 kms. Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 17 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1073 kms. Shaheed Express (14673) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 25 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1068 kms. Amrapali Express (15707) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 20 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1089 kms.

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train Seat Availability

In Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203), seat availability status is RLWL70/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL39/WL27 in Chair Car (CC) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amrapali Express (15707), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train Fare

Fare for trains from Gorakhpur to Ludhiana is Rs 775 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 980 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A), Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Gorakhpur to Ludhiana - Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203).

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Gorakhpur to Ludhiana garib-rath fare is Rs.775 in Chair Car and Rs.895 in Third AC for this train. In Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203), seat availability status is RLWL70/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL39/WL27 in Chair Car (CC) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Amrapali Express 15707

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Amrapali Express (15707) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15707), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Shaheed Express 14673

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Shaheed Express (14673) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1310 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train.

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Gorakhpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath SF Express 12587

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana Gorakhpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath SF Express (12587) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train.

Gorakhpur to Ludhiana train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gorakhpur to Ludhiana is Mour Dhwaj Express (12491) which travels a distance of 951 kms in just 16 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Gorakhpur to Ludhiana is Shaheed Express (14673) which travels a distance of 1068 kms in 25 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Gorakhpur to Ludhiana is Mour Dhwaj Express (12491) which reaches Ludhiana Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gorakhpur to Ludhiana is Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) which reaches Ludhiana Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 24 mints.

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.