close
swap_horiz
close

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri trains

02541
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special
GKP ( )
Gorakhpur Jn
27 hr 10 min
IGP ( )
Igatpuri
01016
Kushinagar Covid 19 Special
GKP ( )
Gorakhpur Jn
30 hr 15 min
IGP ( )
Igatpuri
12541
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
GKP ( )
Gorakhpur Jn
27 hr 10 min
IGP ( )
Igatpuri
11016
Kushinagar Express
GKP ( )
Gorakhpur Jn
30 hr 15 min
IGP ( )
Igatpuri
15018
Kashi Express
GKP ( )
Gorakhpur Jn
34 hr 00 min
IGP ( )
Igatpuri
info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri train time table

Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12541) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Igatpuri station (IGP) at taking a total of 27 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1564 kms. This train has 15 stoppages. Kashi Express (15018) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Igatpuri station (IGP) at taking a total of 34 hrs to cover the distance of 1592 kms. This train has 70 stoppages.
info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri can be found in above table.
info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri train Fare

Fare for trains from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri is Rs 390 in None (GN), Rs 1705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Second Seater (2S).
info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri - Kushinagar Covid 19 Special (01016) and Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541).

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri Kushinagar Covid 19 Special (01016) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Igatpuri station (IGP) at . This train has 43 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Igatpuri covid fare is Rs.1705 in Third AC, Rs.390 in Second Seater, Rs.2470 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Igatpuri station (IGP) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Igatpuri covid fare is Rs.390 in None, Rs.1755 in Third AC, Rs.405 in Second Seater, Rs.2520 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train. In Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL267/WL108 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham SF Express 12541

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12541) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Igatpuri station (IGP) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Igatpuri train fare is Rs.390 in None, Rs.1755 in Third AC, Rs.2520 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri Kashi Express 15018

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri Kashi Express (15018) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Igatpuri station (IGP) at . This train has 70 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Igatpuri train fare is Rs.1720 in Third AC, Rs.2495 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gorakhpur to Igatpuri train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri is Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541) which travels a distance of 1564 kms in just 27 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri is Kashi Express (15018) which travels a distance of 1592 kms in 34 hrs. The most punctual train from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri is Kushinagar Express (11016) which reaches Igatpuri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gorakhpur to Igatpuri is Kushinagar Express (11016) which reaches Igatpuri with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.